Hobbyweld 5 10Lt gas cylinder.
Hobbyweld 5 is a specific blend of welding gas made up of 93% Argon, 5% Carbon Dioxide and 2% Oxygen. Hobbyweld 5 is ideal for MIG welding of steel less than 5mm thick, such as car bodywork and thin sheet metal work. The Argon content in Hobbyweld 5 gas cylinders results in low levels of spatter which in turn produces a great finish which requires less clean up time. The oxygen content provides good arc stability and the carbon dioxide provides the required depth of the weld. All in all a superb mix of gas for general MIG welding.
- 93% Argon, 5% CO2 and 2% Oxygen.
- Suitable for welding steel less than 5mm
- 9.5 Litres of gas per cylinder
- Standard industrial cylinder connections of 5/8 BSP Female RH, compatible with all other UK industrial cylinders
- Cylinder Gas pressure 137 bar at 15C
- Cylinder Dimensions: Height- 940mm, Diameter -140mm
- Weight 17Kg
FREE next day delivery to most London Postcodes.
We deliver new cylinders or exchange cylinders in the London area. If you are outside of our delivery area, you may come in to collect from our depot in Edmonton.