Long-burning hardwood logs in clean, easy to handle 5-10kg bags.More Information
Our ‘ready to burn’ certified, kiln dried hardwood logs have a good long burn time at a high temperature giving off a real wood-fire aroma. This makes the hardwood logs ideal for wood burning stoves, multi-fuel stoves, traditional open fires pizza ovens and chimineas. They have less than 20%moisture.
Our hardwood logs come from responsibly managed woodland sources and meet strict quality control guidelines for moisture content, sap removal, size, species and country of origin.
We deliver throughout London and the surrounding area with free next day delivery on coal and log orders over £50. Deliveries are made straight to your log store. We’ve got it covered.
- Heat rating: 3
- Burn length: 3
- Smoke emissions: More than 50%
- Pack weight> Approx 5-10kg
- Low moisture giving out lots of heat and a good flame
- Dried to an average of less than 20% moisture
- Sourced from responsibly managed woodlands
- Can be used in wood burning stoves, multi-fuel stoves & open fires
- Burn at a higher temperature and are more cost effective than pre seasoned logs
- Light, clean and easy to handle
Ideal for wood burning stoves, multi-fuel stoves, traditional open fires pizza ovens and chimineas.
Packaging may vary as we source our logs from different suppliers, however we always ensure they meet the high standards detailed above.
Long-burning hardwood logs in clean, easy to handle 5-10kg bags.
£40 minimum order for FREE DELIVERY
For orders under £40, delivery is charged at £8.95