Long-burning kiln dried hardwood logs in large, easy to handle 18-22kg bags.
Equivalent to approximately 3 bags of our regular kiln dried logs.More Information
Our Midi Bag kiln dried hardwood logs have a very long burn time at a high temperature, with a real wood fire aroma. Each bag of logs are kiln dried down to under 20% moisture content which will give a long slow burn at maximum efficiency. This makes them ideal for wood burning stoves, multi-fuel stoves, traditional open fires pizza ovens and chimineas.
Packed in breathable polywoven material for better air movement between the logs.
They can be used on their own or with other solid fuel options.
Our hardwood logs come from responsibly managed woodland sources and meet strict quality control guidelines for moisture content, sap removal, size, species and country of origin. They are ‘Ready to Burn’ certified.
We deliver throughout London and the surrounding area with free next day delivery on coal and log orders over £50. Deliveries are made straight to your log store. We’ve got it covered.
- Heat rating: 3
- Burn length: 3
- Smoke emissions: More than 50%
- Bag Size: 900 x 380 x 250
- Pack weight> Approx 18-22 KG
- Low moisture giving out lots of heat and a good flame
- Dried to an average of less than 20% moisture
- Sourced from responsibly managed woodlands
- Can be used in wood burning stoves, multi-fuel stoves & open fires
- Burn at a higher temperature and are more cost effective than pre seasoned logs
- Clean and easy to handle
Ideal for wood burning stoves, multi-fuel stoves, traditional open fires pizza ovens and chimineas.
Packaging may vary as we source our logs from different suppliers, however we always ensure they meet the high standards detailed above.
Long-burning hardwood logs in clean, easy to handle 18-22kg bags.