Hobbyweld 5 gas cylinder – a specific blend of welding gas made up of 93% Argon, 5% Carbon Dioxide and 2% Oxygen.More Information
Hobbyweld 5 10Lt gas cylinder.
Hobbyweld 5 is a specific blend of welding gas made up of 93% Argon, 5% Carbon Dioxide and 2% Oxygen. Hobbyweld 5 is ideal for MIG welding of steel less than 5mm thick, such as car bodywork and thin sheet metal work. The Argon content in Hobbyweld 5 gas cylinders results in low levels of spatter which in turn produces a great finish which requires less clean up time. The oxygen content provides good arc stability and the carbon dioxide provides the required depth of the weld. All in all a superb mix of gas for general MIG welding.
- 93% Argon, 5% CO2 and 2% Oxygen.
- Suitable for welding steel less than 5mm
- 9.5 Litres of gas per cylinder
- Standard industrial cylinder connections of 5/8 BSP Female RH, compatible with all other UK industrial cylinders
- Cylinder Gas pressure 137 bar at 15C
- Cylinder Dimensions: Height- 940mm, Diameter -140mm
- Weight 17Kg
NO minimum order for FREE DELIVERY