Argon is an inert shielding gas which is suitable for most TIG welding applications.More Information
Hobbyweld pure argon gas is an inert shielding and welding gas which is suitable for most TIG welding applications. It is most commonly used when welding aluminium and stainless steels in thin section. Hobbyweld Argon Gas has a minimum of 99.995% purity which enables you to make a perfect weld each time.
- 99.995% pure Argon, suitable for all TIG (tungsten inert gas) welding applications in mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper and cast iron.
- 9.5 Litres of pure argon gas per cylinder
- Standard industrial cylinder connections of 5/8 BSP Female RH, compatible with all other UK industrial cylinders.
- Cylinder Gas pressure 137 bar at 15C
- Dimensions – Height 940mm, Diameter 140mm
- Weight 17Kg
NO minimum order for FREE DELIVERY